Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jordan's 2nd Birthday!

What a terrific time we had celebrating our little girl's 2nd birthday. She loves going to the Nashville Zoo so animals were the theme. I made the cake with Daddy's input, we decorated while she napped and then it was party time! Our guests, (Johhny T, Brandi, Skylar, Amy, Devoni, Claire, Chris & Maya) arrived and enjoyed sausage and cheeseballs, hummus, pigs in a blanket and veggies and dip while we all waited on the birthday to wake up! She finally did and enjoyed all the festivities. What a wonderful celebration! I can't believe she's 2.

2 comments:

The War said...

I like how Skylar just stepped right on in there... we're gonna have to work on that! :) It was a great party Lianna- you guys did an awesome job!

Danielle said...

WOW! She's two already!?!? I really can't believe it. How times fly! I can't wait to come visit you guys and see the kiddos in person! I am feeling old now! :)