Friday, December 19, 2008

Doctor visits!


Well the kiddies did terrific at their checkups. Bill and I loaded them up on a cold rainy Monday and I thought it would be great to have their appointments together. Warner needed his 6mos and Jordan needed her 2 year checkup. They were super champs. Jordan and I had read Corduroy Goes to the Doctor many times and for her birthday she got a "doctor bag" with the stethoscope, thermometer, needle, etc. We practiced on each other and when the time came for her shots she was really brave and let them stick her once in each thigh. However, she continued to say "I don't like it! I don't like it!" while crying for at least 5 minutes after. Warner did a little better only crying for a few minutes after getting three sticks in his thighs. Daddy comforted him well and was a life saver to go with us. I think if I fly solo I'll have to do their visits separately because they try to do everything at once with both of them and chaos reigns! Here are the stats:
Warner - 6mos
28.5" (96%)
19lbs 12oz (84%) Big boy.
HC 43.2cm (34%) Pea head.
Jordan - 2yrs
35.5" (92%)
25lbs 14oz (41%)




No comments: