Saturday, November 22, 2008

Arm floats?


Last Saturday we all went to the YMCA. I worked out, Warner slept in the nursey and Daddy and Jordan played in the pool. She loves the water and is fearless! (At the beach she would jump off the steps in the pool holding my hand and go underwater and get up to do it again!!) Then one day this past week she was playing with the soft blocks that have cylinders, triangles and cubes in them. She took the cylinders out of two and put them on her arms and said, "Jump in the pool?" I totally cracked up and had to get a picture! She must of seen someone with those arm floats at the YMCA pool!

2 comments:

KC Chronicles said...

OMG...your pictures are sooooo cute and I love your writing!! Keep the stories coming. Lots of love to you all!!! KC

Anonymous said...

Look at Jordan!! I hadn't seen a picture since she was a baby--she's BEAUTIFUL! And so is Warner. :)

Love the blog! Thanks for sending the link! KB